My takeaways from Tim:

• Delon probably gone, Jackson 50/50
  • THJ probably opts in
  • Quiet offseason possible
  • Burke probably resigns
  • JJB maybe back?
  • No idea on defensive wing
  • Additional ball-handling guard possible

One of the more interesting notes was Tim thinking Burke will be back. I would be happy for him to be back to build on what he accomplished in the playoffs.

No idea why he thinks JJB would be back. This contradicts JJB's own words and also if Mavs do resign Burke JJB would be our 6th guard behind Luka, THJ, Brunson, Seth, and Burke? I don't see the point of that.

(10-07-2020, 11:27 AM)Kammrath Wrote: That is what matters to me. On a cheap deal. If that is the case I am cool. However, I just like quite a few prospects in this draft and hope the Mavs don't punt just to reclaim guys like DJJ.

I mean ya cheap deal is probably going to be the only option for Mavs in FA. I expect them to be getting bargain guys. The thing with DJJ or any young player like that is are they better than what you could get at #18? Hard to say, I think MBT struggles drafting players in this area and would probably rather trade the pick then get prospects in FA.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 10-07-2020, 12:35 PM