Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-07-2020, 03:36 AM)radioaktiv Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 11:35 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Yeah. I am not watching the Finals because I do not like Lebron and do not have any interest in watching him for 2.5 hours of my life. I would rather spend my life elsewhere. He is just completely uninteresting to me and completely overrated.

Same here, I spend my time instead looking at scouting vids for the draft class Big Grin
That´s the big problem of the NBA. Fans are more interested in playing fantasy GM for their own teams with the draft and trades than actually watching the product. Just look at our board and I include myself in that.

I´m absolutely shocked the NBA hasn´t figured out a way yet to have a lottery tournament. I would hold a lottery tournament with all 30 teams simultaniously to the real NBA play-offs. I´d let the non-play-off teams compete with the G-League affiliates from the play-off teams. There is no relegation in the NBA for being an utter failure at your job, but losing a top 5 or top 10 pick, because your NBA team got upset by a well-drilled G-League team in a five game series would finally be a way to punish bad coaching, bad management and bad players.

Could you imagine the Knicks fans thinking they get the next LeBron with the #1 pick and then they get upset by the Maine Red Claws, because DSJ shot 22% from the field and had 5 TOs per game. The stakes are higher than in the real play-offs. Big Grin
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by Mavs2019 - 10-07-2020, 08:05 AM