Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
So, the common ground here for ALL of us, I think, is that we want to see the team change the way they view the draft. I think we'd all agree that they have thrown opportunities for young talent in the trash a few too many times in the past by constantly making deals with their picks. 

Having said that, if we're being honest, we can also find common ground on the concept that there IS a level of player we'd rather have than whomever might be available at #18. I mean, that level might be different from person to person around here, but we can ALL imagine SOMEONE in the league we'd rather the Mavs get than even our wildest speculation about what the best case scenario is for any of the #18 guys. Right? 

I'm doing my best to keep an open mind and to try to figure out what the Mavs might be thinking right now. If they do something I think is stupid, I'll say so, but after almost a decade of total ineptitude, the front office has put together about 20 months of what I consider to be greatness. They are currently getting the benefit of the doubt from me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 10-06-2020, 01:20 PM