Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-05-2020, 01:15 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: When did OPJ turn into the next big thing? I mean he is clearly better than THJ but he is not close to a healthy Oladipo, Hayward or even RoCo. Oladipo and Hayward are legit 2nd/3rd option. RoCo is a perennial all defense/DPOY candidat.
In my opinion Porter is in the "good starter" category. The great thing about him is that he is a net positive on offense and defense. Really balanced skill set and impact.
Looking at the asking price I would give up any combination of THJ,Wright, Jackson and 2nds. Not willing to give up a 1st for an expiring contract.
Funny how people keep saying that I’m making him out to be the next big thing, or THE one when I’ve been going out of my way to explain he is an upgrade over THJ and just what this team needs. I mean, there are those that would have you believe that DoDo is better than RoCo after all.

A “good starter” is a large upgrade on this team, IMO. I believe in this system, with the stars we have, we would see the best version of him too. I don’t really think he would command a 1st either, but there are those that think so little of the assets we have that I have gone that direction. However, if it was between keeping a first and having OPJ on our team, I take OPJ every time, if I believed he would give us a legit shot at keeping him when he shows us how greatly he meshes with our guys, and stays healthy next season.

(10-05-2020, 03:05 AM)Mike lorenzo Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 02:28 PM)vaca Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 01:19 PM)Mike lorenzo Wrote: Porter sería genial ... mi objetivo (Realista 2) ... intenta patear a Hayward primero, creo que estará disponible ... Boston necesita profundizar ... Pensé en algo para 3 Dallas
In: Hayward / Williams
Fuera: Curry / Delon / Powell / Jackson / # 18

Boston
Entra: Aldridge / Curry
Fuera: Hayward / # 26

Spurs Entra
: Powell / Delon / Jackson / # 18 / # 26
Fuera: Aldridge

Perder a Curry y las selecciones duelen ... pero obtén el máximo espacio Fa 21 obtén hayward que se ajuste perfectamente a Luka / Thj / Hayward / Dfs / Kp
es sólido ... Porter sería mi elección 2

¿Por qué los Spurs quieren parte de ese trato?
Supongo que los Spurs son / inicio de Deverian ... una reconstrucción ... consigue 2 selecciones de 1 ronda ... por un veterano que expira ... parece un comienzo

fair point ... I see that these guys expire as an advantage ... As long as it is a fair price ... Porter arrives, plays well and remains healthy .. you have advantages to re-sign (surely cheaper,) .. if it doesn't work, walk .. Same case for Hayward, (I would put DeRozan, in this bag ... Porter or J.Rich) ... also playing with Luka should be a compliment to these guys ... they would really enjoy their profession (I would pay to do it, I promise leave it all .. I'm not sure Rick will play me a lot hahaha)

guys I try to quote them, etc ... I apologize if my messages look strange .. I struggle with the language and the technology is difficult for me
NP, we can figure out the gist of what you’re saying just fine.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by ItsGoTime - 10-05-2020, 03:37 AM