Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-04-2020, 05:55 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I like Porter and dislike THJ but considering all the time OPJ missed over a year and a half as the only time he has missed significant time in the last 6 years and none of the injuries were very major for an NBA athlete and the volume of shooting THJ provides which OPJ could provide and THJ might slip back to his mean, I don’t think flipping them moves the needle much and has a chance to backfire big if Porter gets hurt again.
FIFY

For sure, OPJ might step on someone’s foot and twist his ankle again. I just see it as a string of bad luck that will revert back to what he did for the 4 years before this one and a half year string of bad luck and play 74-80 games per season. 

I think he replaces what THJ did this year on offense and helps tremendously with our defense. That to me is huge upside that should bully through any thoughts of ankle twist curses on him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by ItsGoTime - 10-04-2020, 08:03 PM