Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-04-2020, 08:48 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: I still think you guys underrate Dipo and overrate guys like OPJ and Hield. Is is a very good offensive player but to me that's like just a better version of THJ. Dipo is a legit 2nd or 3rd option on a contending team. 

The other guy I really like is Josh Richardson, who isn't a star but checks all the boxes I think you'd want in your starting SG. I think it would cost you a Seth Curry but I'd be willing to do that to get a starting SG.

THJ could be flipped for something else or you could try him again as your 6th man.
I honestly don't know enough about Dipo to get into this conversation as I haven't paid attention to him much when he's in town and don't really pay attention to the Pacers all that much except for Turner. He sounds like he COULD very well be the perfect fit and an amazing player. He also sounds like he COULD be 1 and done here and/or Wes Matthews. That dude is probably what most of these guys are picturing when they think about Dipo's injury and I don't really blame them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by ItsGoTime - 10-04-2020, 09:04 AM