Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-29-2020, 06:23 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: @"khaled1987" none of that interests me (without knowing how the Clippers deal would actually work) but it's still a nice glimpse into how these guys are viewed outside of our Mavs culture.

I see those 3 trades as a "potential"of bigger picture:

-Seth trade: If we land one of those elite shooters in the draft, and he shows clear signs of his game translating early in the season, I would call Phily then

-Hayward: This is a clear plan powder move. I like THJ more than current Hawyard who is IMO living on reputation, he has one good play-off appearance in his career and it was 3 years ago. He isn't that player anymore. But it saves us money for 2021 and give us a decent replacement for THJ for next season too. 

-Brunson: I think sooner or later a team would want to take a gamble on him as their starting PG and he would want out, and we would let him go. Unless he and Luka learn how to play with each other and he moves to starting spot, I think he is a trading chip. The best time to trade is probably between this off-season to the next one. Again, seeing what we would do in the draft, or off-season moves first before making such a trade. 
In other words, I won't do this trades unless I have another move done/or in plan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by khaled1987 - 09-29-2020, 07:13 PM