Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
OK, I have a weird habit of checking what other fans thinking of Mavs as trade partner, what deal they are interested at. 
You know, see the other team perspectives, see what is the market for some of our players. 

3 trades suggested by other teams fans on other boards  :
-Seth Curry for Josh Richardson straight up. 
Why Philly fan wants it: This one is clear, Seth offers shooting and spacing they are desperate for, having defenders like Embiid and Simmons make it easier to cover for Seth defense. 

-Tim Hardaway Jr + Delon Wright for Gordon Hayward
Why Boston fan wanted it: Hayward experience has been bad for them, they see THJ as decent replacement, with a good coach like Brad with PG like Kemba and other offensive weapons they can expect same production from THJ as he was in the Mavs, he is also healthy player and more reliable in that area, Wright can be used as Smart back up from their pov

-Brunson to the Clippers for ????? 
This one is weird, but I have seen Brunson name as legit option for Clippers. 

He is a widely respected PG in this league and high character player, all things that is needed in Clippers, and a born winner tbh. For him the chance to start for a title contender like the Clippers will be huge. 
But I don't get what they offer, Brunson having such small contract doesn't make it easy, Shamet matches salary but I don't see the point? 
May be a 3 way trade were they use Trez or someone else as trading chip while we get someone from 3rd team? Include Wright and get Pat or Lou? 

So, any of this trade scenarios interest you? 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by khaled1987 - 09-29-2020, 06:13 PM