Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-28-2020, 02:57 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: But Indy could use another guard to play off off Brogdon, especially one that can come off the bench and provide good minutes.

Insert Brunson then. Indy is not far from tax and I bet they like their back up PG (McConnell, Holiday) much better than Wright.

(09-28-2020, 02:57 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Jackson is more or less a flie

Unnecessary, because he is not needed for matcing salaries. THJ for Dipo works straight up salary wise

(09-28-2020, 02:57 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I wouldn't throw in our 2 most valuable role players for 1 year of Oladipo. Especially since we don't know how Dipo will actually be over an 82 game season. 

You are not trading for player like that if you think he is meh. And Indy will not be selling at meh price. I don' really think the picks we have are all that great. Boston could offer #14 as proposed in the original piece. Plus Hayward is way better than THJ. Milwaukee would certainly break a bank for DIPO in their perhaps final chance season. Than you have Nets, Denver who are all in win now and are perhaps just one move away.

Point being - I don't think Dipo will be cheap. So you either believe in him, perhaps see he will resign and you are prepared to pay because of that. Or you move on.

(09-28-2020, 03:05 PM)Tyler Wrote: On the floor, that gives Indy three good and reasonably-priced assets which is not a bad return for two more expensive guys who apparently are on their way out.

Omg, of course your offer is bad. You are offering 3 bench guys for 2 legit starters. If Indy is trading them, it doesn't mean they are just dumping them. #18 and #31 don't move the needle here.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by omahen - 09-28-2020, 03:43 PM