Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-28-2020, 06:25 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: I'm really surprised on a board that so thoroughly hates both Powell and Wright that a solution that pushes Powell back on the depth chart and removes Wright completely (and preserves draft picks and the MLE) isn't more heartily embraced.

Harrell salary and price to get him are key questions. If it is in the range of 10 mil, I have no problem. But then - why would Clippers trade 6th man of the year for a PG that couldn't break rotation against Clippers and doesn't save them any money? Doesn't make much more sense to resign Harrell at that money and sign a PG of Wright (or better) quality for MLE? I guess this deal can only be possible if we add (at least) #18. And this is again a point where I rather explore other options for #18. 

Unless of course trade was agreed after game 2 and all the lavish praise Wright got from Carlisle and they didn't want him to get injured afterwards Smile
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by omahen - 09-28-2020, 06:51 AM