Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
If the question is "which guy would you rather pay $16 million" I'd go with Grant. I definitely don't like Harrell for that money. I kind of don't like Grant at that price, either, because it just feels like you're painting yourself into a corner, and while I like the player and the style of play implications (for the team) that come with him, I feel like he'd have to take another step forward to live up to that contract, and I can't swear that he will. He might, but might not. 

Still, Grant WILL get that deal from Denver or someone else, and I don't know that it's clear what Harrell gets yet, so: 

I don't want to be accused of flip-flopping, but IF Harrell is around MLE money, and IF Wright is outgoing in the deal, and IF there are no picks outgoing, and IF they have another way to dump Powell (whose job would be gone, I assume) then I could be talked into the Harrell option, as it leaves you with more flexibility and you probably don't have to start Harrell every night unless you want to.

Crazy times.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 09-27-2020, 07:37 PM