Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-27-2020, 01:02 PM)omahen Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 10:13 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: He was clearly among the players who sat on their couches during the stoppage

You are pushing a propaganda here to make your point. I think it was at least twice I told you he missed the bubble preparation time because of death in family.

I must've forgotten that part, sorry. I didn't omit it on purpose. 

Which family member, do you know? I don't mean to be insensitive, but what I'm talking about isn't "the preparation time" which was basically a shortened training camp. I'm saying I don't think he did a damn thing the ENTIRE time they were shut down. 

I lost my mother a few years back. It was unexpected, because she was way too young to go. That was pretty hard to deal with, and I could see something like that, mixed with the pandemic, being tough to get through. But if we're just talking about missing the bubble camp to attend the funeral of an Aunt or Uncle, idk. 

I hope I articulated that in a sensitive way.

@"omahen" would YOU like this addition?

Do you think Harrell fits in a vacuum? 

Do you like Dan's Wright/WCS idea? 

What if it's that deal PLUS #18 or #31? (knowing the Mavs, this has crossed my mind)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 09-27-2020, 01:08 PM