Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-24-2020, 08:00 PM)omahen Wrote: Philly has two options:
1. They can keep Harris. He is decent player, just way overpaid. I would do that if I was them.
2. Find a rebuilding team with a better fitting player on similar horrible contract (like CP3 for example) and pay them an asset or two for the trade. That team might appreciate a bit less horrible contracts from a team LIKE Dallas, because they don't need Harris anyway.

CP3 is making 44 million dollars as a 37 year old in 2021, that isn't overpaid?? At any rate, I don't see them doing Harris. I am sure they'd want to move Horford + other stuff. Maybe who knows but they will have to compete with offers from other desperate franchises. Sixers have options, I don't think they are in as near bad a shape as ppl make them out to be. They can try Embiid + Simmons a couple more years before they break them up, with a coach that actually knows what he's doing. They can swap out other players. Richardson, Horford & Harris could all be moved for other players that might fit better around their core guys.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 09-24-2020, 08:28 PM