Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-24-2020, 04:04 PM)omahen Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 03:36 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Not sure why we can't put this to bed

Because you don't really produce any new arguments for your claim other than Richardson is supposedly a betters player than Schroeder. Which, at least for 2019/20, numbers don't show. Other than that they are both expiring and a rebuilding team doesn't need them, because they are better off trading them for assets. So, if he by chance ends up on OKC, his position and value will be basically same as Schroeders. It is not really that difficult to get Smile 

Instead of repeating endlessly how JRich is so much better player, perhaps come up with realistic proposals other teams might make and we will see if they are really that much better than what OKC could get for Schroeder.

So two considerations yes 1 - circumstance for sure OKC is in sell-off mode and Philly is in desperate need to show they are real contenders. 2 - Schroder had one really good year but to me is still gettable for 18.

Maybe if the two players were on opposite teams I would feel differently but I think a 2-way young SG is more valuable. J Rich has been starting his whole career and Dennis has been a 6th man in OKC. Before that he was a guy Atlanta couldn't wait to dump bc he had off-the-court issues and couldn't shoot.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 09-24-2020, 04:36 PM