Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-24-2020, 03:57 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 03:50 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Let’s see how it plays out. The sixers are going after D’Antoni and CP3. They almost have to include Richardson. Harris is the guy they gave up significant assets for and I think Horford is who they move

I haven't heard anything about Chris Paul in Philly. It's an interesting thought, but I'm not sure I buy it. 

It would be a way to get some of that bad long term money off the books, so it makes sense that way. But honestly, a move like that would also signal that they are ready to give up on Simmons, whose value is more tied to having the ball than anyone else I can think of. 

You take the ball out of that dude's hands and you basically have Dwight Powell.

Not sure I buy it. I think Simmons is likely the perfumed inner thigh that's attracting D'Anotoni to the gig in the first place.
The rockets wanted MDA back. MDA did not want to go back it’s been reported. Why? Who had the power to trade CP3 for WB? Only Harden. MDA didn’t want it obviously it was foolish. He already has the relationship with CP3. This whole James Harden to Philly rumor today is just BS. They’re trying to lower the price of CP3 since it makes so much sense. My angle on Richardson was that Philly has 21, 34, 36. OKC only has pick 25. So pick 18 is more valuable than all their picks and may interest them. I’m not saying it’s going to happen it’s more that this is the type of scenario where we could get someone on the cheap. It will be out there this year
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by Jason Terry - 09-24-2020, 04:36 PM