Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-24-2020, 02:01 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 01:40 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: he even found his way onto our SL team in 2017

I wish we could dig up those old threads, but I specifically remember myself and a few others being VERY high on him based on his summer league performance. He brought a relentless energy and drive as well as athleticism to the table. It is unfortunate that he didn't stick.

Do you remember who the "few others" were? Because if you don't then I was definitely one of them.

(09-24-2020, 02:01 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 01:57 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: John Clark of NBC Sports Philadelphia reported the Sixers believe hiring D'Antoni could help lure James Harden to the franchise. Harden can become a free agent after the 2021-22 season.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Maybe this dude has real info, but my guess is that it's BS clickbait.

You'll never convince me D'Antoni wanted Westbrook, and there are rumors (that I believe) that Morey didn't, either, and that Harden literally went to the owner and talked him into it. 

Based on that, doesn't it seem more plausible that D'Antoni saw a chance to leave HARDEN, not just HOUSTON?

(09-24-2020, 02:16 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 12:25 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: @Hypermav I just recently discovered Christian Wood. That dude would look sooooooo good in the Powell role here. I think he's gonna get PAID in Detroit though.
IKR, he is DP with a good 3pt shot.

Yeah, and though I think he'll be a 5 eventually, he's one of the few "bigs" I've seen mentioned who I believe could coexist with KP on the court. For the next few years, anyway. Would be a really good fit.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 09-24-2020, 02:26 PM