Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-23-2020, 12:49 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: 1) The Conley deal isn't disaster grade (yet), but was also nowhere near the deal they thought they were getting.

2) Gobert is, imo, on his way to becoming Roy Hibbert. Apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way, because there's a lot of controversy over whether or not he's gong to get what he thinks he deserves after his contract expires. He's already passive-aggressively tweeting about this, even though he still has a year left on the deal. This is not a great situation. He might be traded, he might be let go after expiring, who knows? But, he doesn't seem happy. If they let him go or trade him, they are set back a bit, losing a piece they've clearly been building around, and if they pay him what he thinks he deserves, they're stuck with a highly paid Gobert on their roster. To me, it's lose-lose, and there are many tense, strained months ahead, either way. 

3) Want to list places where people want to play way less than Dallas, based on lifestyle? Utah would be pretty high on that list, my dudes. 

4) What in the f does "Jazz" have to do with Utah? This is probably what held Stockton and Malone back, as it has got to be a distracting question that randomly pops into your head at random moments, like when you're trying to beat Jordan at the end of a finals game, for example.

LOL. I have a confession to make. Commence ridicule upon receipt of said message. 

When you mention Utah in your first post...

I had Memphis in my head.  Blush
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by fifteenth - 09-23-2020, 01:00 PM