Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-23-2020, 09:49 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 09:36 AM)fifteenth Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 08:25 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: The MBT always thinks well why should we give up anything, we'll just grab one of these star FA's next offseason for nothing but capspace.

[Image: KP.jpg]
So not always, when something unbelievable falls in their laps, they don't say no.

Yes, I was responding to SBJ's "always", but regarding "something unbelievable falls in their laps"...how did KP fall in their laps? I may have ranted about plan powder post championship louder and longer than anyone, so I think I earned the right to say something positive when it's warranted. It looks to me like the Mavs did way more than having something fall in their laps during pursuit, trade, relationship building and resigning. The Mavs took a one star team with HB and DSJ as their assets and became a two star team winning playoff games in their first season together. No reason to downplay how awesome that is in order to criticize the horific decisions of the past. We can just tell the truth about the bad and the good.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by fifteenth - 09-23-2020, 10:10 AM