Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-22-2020, 03:43 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 02:22 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Very curious as to where that +16 stacks up against the all other Mavs who played during the series. 

Seth was the other superhero.....get ready for it...... 

[Image: giphy.gif]

+30.0 (!!!) for the playoffs. That was +31.2 offensively alone. 

Mavs O w/ Seth (173 mins): 123.0
Mavs O w/o Seth (120 mins): 91.8

[Image: giphy.gif]

Seth + Burke happened for 91 mins in the series and the Mavs were +21.2 with them together.

Not shocked by this at all. I have complete confidence in Seth to take advantage of opportunities created by others drawing attention, and Burke playing well means that he was getting that, even when Luka was resting.

(09-22-2020, 03:49 PM)omahen Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 03:41 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Probably a bit of both, just like everything else in life.

So since Mavs have been on a "bad luck string" last two trade windows, we can hope for big things Smile

Things we know went on and didn't happen (I will not count extensions in this review). I am not judging the outcome, I am just listing what was executed and what wasn't
Curry - successfully executed
Bobi - successfully executed
Wright - successfully executed 
Warren trade - fail
Kemba - fail
Miami trade - fail
Green - fail
Lee TDL trade - fail (we know they wanted to move him for Green in the Lakers for Morris deal)

I think the Curry and Boban deals were great. Wright was unfortunate, but I understand what they were trying to do. 

I don't even remember anything about Warren - can you catch me up?

I didn't understand the Kemba thing at the time, but I'm absolutely on board, in hindsight. 
Ditto for Miami and Dragic. I think he would've helped them. 

Kamm will probably smack in the face for this one, but I hate Danny Green. I don't think he's got anything left. Did they REALLY try to get him AGAIN at the TDL? I must've missed that.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 09-22-2020, 03:49 PM