Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-22-2020, 01:06 PM)omahen Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 12:52 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: This business where Mavs dump Wright with 18 and get Richardson as a prize is just a fantasy.

So when you propose Wright+18 for Schroeder it is a sound deal, while JRich is a fantasy?

Yup they are two different players altho I suspect both would fetch a good return. I definitely believe Schroeder will be moved bc OKC is in sell-off mode. The Sixers are trying to win a CHAMPIONSHIP. Yes they have moves to make but if Elton Brand doesn't retool this roster he is going to get fired. I don't see how Kennard for Richardson makes them better?

Schroeder had a great season and OKC will want to cash in terms of picks which they are gathering. I think 18 is pretty good, just outside of lottery. I would be surprised if a team would give higher than 18. Schroeder has some off-the-court stuff that really hurt his value and his outside shooting hasn't been good until this season. So ya I think 18 + Wright is possible for Dennis and not at all possible for Josh Richardson.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 09-22-2020, 01:21 PM