Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-22-2020, 12:54 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 12:30 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: the Mavs' single greatest offseason need is not a 3-and-D wing (although that is a very high need), but a Jrue Holiday type (not Jrue because he's too expensive).

Who is the Jrue Holiday type that is gettable? To me Schroder or Bogdan or Tomas are the only ones that comes to mind. I personally think Burke/Brunson can be given the green light to become that type possibly. That would be my internal hope if a good deal is not available. 

So for me, the 3&D wing is the big need, because that has to come from the outside for sure. Vassell or OPJ or Frank (or Tomas as well) are my three favs for that.
My vote is Derrick White. Checks all the boxes. Young and good but not too good so he’s gettable. 3 and D perimeter player. You know he’s well coached being under Pop. Low caphold and control after next year so if it works out we hit a home run. White and Rudy Gay for our picks and Wright and Jackson works. Saves them money on top of the picks giving them extra motivation
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by Jason Terry - 09-22-2020, 01:18 PM