Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-21-2020, 10:19 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: But Hell, maybe Brunson turns a corner this year. Wouldn't shock me.

Man I think so, I am super bullish on Brunson. He was still getting his minutes jerked around last year but then also got some opportunities in clutch time. I love his game but I don't think Brunson and Burke are mutually exclusive. The issue with Burke is just how much is he going to cost to retain?

(09-22-2020, 10:24 AM)Kammrath Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 10:17 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: Now Seth + 18 will at least keep you on the phone:

You say Wright + 18 and they hang up

I agree. Wright + 18 isn't enough and from my seat, Seth + 18 is too steep a price for the Mavs. 

JRich would be good on the Mavs but I don't see him as desirable as some of the other wings through trade. I would rather spend MLE on Grant than send Seth+18 for JRich.

I don't think you get Grant for that. I expect the Nuggets to pay him whatever it takes and what it takes is going to be higher than MLE. Also even if Mavs *could* get him for MLE (which would be amazing value) they won't bc they aren't going to want to add 10+ mil to their 2021 commitments.

I love Seth, I just think if you want a 3rd guy who isn't super old JRich is ab as good as you are going to get either now or in 2021. Mavs could just wait til '21 and take their chances which I wouldn't hate.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 09-22-2020, 10:25 AM