Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
You make some good points, Kamm. Lots of good and reasonable doubt. 

1) I definitely don't see an outlier season. I see a player finally fitting into a role that he's qualified to play on offense. 

2) As far as OPJ, how does the volume compare? Remember, I'm basing this argument on the "only kids this tall are allowed on the ride" concept. You might not agree, but I believe whole heartedly that it is DIFFICULT to put 500 3's up in  today's league. 

3) I can meet you halfway on this one. It's a good point, and why I feel the way I do about #1. But, I don't think they're exactly thrilled to let THJ shoot, either, and again, he's getting them off. You seem to be applying the logic from Luka/KP/Seth to THJ, but NOT the other way around. I'm not sure I can go all the way with you on that one. 

4) OK. I can easily buy that OPJ is a better defender just by taking your word for it. I do wonder what the follow up would be though, as OPJ wouldn't technically replace THJ in the lineup.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 09-21-2020, 04:31 PM