Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-21-2020, 02:50 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 02:38 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Oubre...

Hello, sir. I just wanted to say welcome, thank you for your service, for game 6, for the 3 in LeBron's face, for the irrationally confident trash talk aimed at LeBron before game 6, for the Mother's Day Massacre, and that I hope all is well with you and that I hope you end up back with the Mavs at some point. Oh, and, I love you.
“You know Mr. Fifteenth I always made sure we played with focus and determination for the full 48. The big german needed his JET to get where he was going.......*loud laugh pokes dirk in his ribs*.......No but seriously we had to keep grinding. There was no give up in that team. It was the defining moment in our careers. Selfishly we wish we could have kept it together. But, honestly, it just ain’t the same. That was the best of the best. What Dirk and I went through, what we as an organization went through, to play that same team in that same arena it just don’t get better than that. I look forward to Luka keeping that Mavs tradition alive. “

”Already spoke to Rick. JJ better watch out, the JET is coming for his coaching position. Oh, and I want to apologize to all mavericks fans for ending up on Houston. They don’t have the right colors, but ya boy likes that color green. Gotta feed the fam.”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by Jason Terry - 09-21-2020, 03:45 PM