Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
I’ve had lots of OPJ centered trades that I’d do. Most of them are centered around THJ and DW with 31 being the compensation the Bulls receive for OPJ which replaces the value they gave up to get him and a bit more. I like also adding into that mix a JJ for Young swap which gives them more incentive IMO.

In my trades THJ is the talent swap, not Maxi, but if we can figure out a Maxi trade without giving up THJ, I’m good there too. I think DW would be a good stop-gap PG for them to get to the other side of the rebuilding process who would probably also be a better for you than he was for us proposition.

THJ is not better than OPJ, you’re fully discounting the defensive side of the game by trying to compare the two, and the funny thing is, they’re comparable on the offensive side. He would easily replace THJ’s offensive production from this last season, if not exceed it.

(09-21-2020, 02:08 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 01:54 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 01:26 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Just a reminder OPJ played 14 games last year, 56 the year prior.
Just a reminder, OPJ is better than any player on our team other than Luka and KP and he’s healthy now.

Wow, are you sure? I honestly don't know much about the dude.
I’m very sure OPJ could replace what THJ did for us this last year on offense, then he is also a great defender to boot. If it helps, Kamm agrees with me, he’s the one who got me paying attention to OPJ last year when all the clamoring was about Beal.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by ItsGoTime - 09-21-2020, 02:39 PM