Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-21-2020, 12:22 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: What you call minor setbacks I call missing major time over 3 seasons.
Why do you guys keep saying 3 seasons? Can we all please read the information correctly? It's been 2 seasons starting with a shoulder injury the season before last at 56 games. I outlined his injuries above and none of them are such a big issue that you label him injury prone. Sure, he's had a rash of injuries this season after coming back from the shoulder injury, I don't see that as a big deal at all, esp with the nature o fthe injuries not hindering his ability to get back 100%.

(09-21-2020, 12:28 PM)omahen Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 12:21 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: That's why such a good player is available to be had.

I am not really sure I understand the logic. What would be the Chicago motivation to move him? He is basically their only wing. His contract is expiring so who cares if he is overpaid.
All of this started with articles out of Chi saying pretty much their whole roster is for sale, including Lauri, OPJ and Lavine. As well as fan unrest about their team.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by ItsGoTime - 09-21-2020, 12:30 PM