Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-20-2020, 10:57 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: Trading any significant piece for OPJ is a mistake. The dude has played in 70 games in 3 years. That is an average of a little over 30 games a year. If I am going to move Maxi I am going to do it for a better player and someone that helps me win now and also someone that I can move later on. The Jimmy Butler signing was pulled off by Miami when they were over the cap. I do not want to put my eggs in the GA basket.

We already have one player in our lineup that is injury prone, so count me out on a deal that involves giving up major pieces for OPJ.

I would be for this

Maxi Kleber + Josh Jackson for Serge Ibaka (Sign and Trade) plus Pick swap 31 for for 29

Delon Wright + THJ for + Jalen Brunson for Aaron Gordon + Evan Fournier

You now have

Serge Ibaka
Evan Fournier
Aaron Gordon
Pick 18
Pick 29
You’re the second poster to do this now. He’s played 70 games in 2 seasons. He’s had a couple injuries at bad times. Third year back he played 77 games. You and some other poster are looking at his trade year where he has 3 lines for the 1 year. One each for the team he was traded from and to and one for the total of the two. Please get the facts straight.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by ItsGoTime - 09-20-2020, 11:08 PM