Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-20-2020, 10:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:57 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: Trading any significant piece for OPJ is a mistake. The dude has played in 70 games in 3 years. That is an average of a little over 30 games a year. If I am going to move Maxi I am going to do it for a better player and someone that helps me win now and also someone that I can move later on. The Jimmy Butler signing was pulled off by Miami when they were over the cap. I do not want to put my eggs in the GA basket.

We already have one player in our lineup that is injury prone, so count me out on a deal that involves giving up major pieces for OPJ.

I would be for this

Maxi Kleber + Josh Jackson for Serge Ibaka (Sign and Trade) plus Pick swap 31 for for 29

Delon Wright + THJ for + Jalen Brunson for Aaron Gordon + Evan Fournier

You now have

Serge Ibaka
Evan Fournier
Aaron Gordon
Pick 18
Pick 29

You mean Justin Jackson, right?

Yes my bad I meant Justin Jackson. I think a trade like that could work because Orlando will want to free up money and not commit to their existing guys. 

If I am not mistaken we could probably move Courtney Lee in that deal as well and give them immediate cap flexibility.

Courtney Lee + Jalen Brunson + Pick 31 for Aaron Gordon
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by Omega_Supreme - 09-20-2020, 11:05 PM