Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-18-2020, 05:00 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
Quote:I have two great agents that help me with that. I know they’re gonna put me in the best situation(position?) to be successful with the team or another team. But the other day(end of the day?) I had a great conversation with the owner and as I know so far we're on the same page. I wanna be in Milwaukee for the rest of my career. But at the end of the day we gotta want the same thing which is a championship.

The mere fact that Giannis said "To be successful with the team or another team" is enough for me. The seed is planted. He's open to leaving. 

I think he wouldn't mind staying in MIL for the rest of his career. And as long as MIL gets to the finals next year I think he'll stay. But he isn't 100% committed, which is enough to keep the Giannis door open for 2021.

Yeah, that's pretty pointed, isn't it? Still believable that it's innocuous, based on his personality, but definitely raises the eyebrows. He's definitely sidestepping opportunities to put the dreamers out of their misery. This is gonna be bonkers right up until the moment he puts pen to paper with someone.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 09-18-2020, 05:03 PM