Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-16-2020, 04:28 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: These specifics are all useless, because none of them are real. What I'm saying is that what they have NOW is working better than they expected it to work, and I think it would be easier for them to make things worse from here than it would for the team to get better.

Well, what they have now is also not better than first round exit. So I don't believe what they have now can improve to a real contender status. This simply means, they have to make a change. Of course there is always risk it will go wrong. But I don't think a couple of roster tweaks would really have a high risk of making this team worse. I am much more worried about injuries. 

I don't really see a lot of ideas like: lets trade THJ, Maxi, Seth, Wright and Jackson for CP3. That kind of trade is dangerous. Trading Wright for Young (for example) and putting Young in the starting line-up is not dangerous. If it doesn't work well, you bench him and start Maxi. Very simple.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by omahen - 09-16-2020, 04:35 PM