Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-16-2020, 12:49 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Clippers screw it up next year and might be a chance KL or PG available. It’s obvious they lack chemistry. Harrell and Lou Williams can’t be played in 4th Q of playoff games. Doc is done. OKC just totally pillaged LAC and HOU. How ironic that both teams are missing a point guard with leadership and 3pt skills that can fit off ball if necessary and play defense. CP3 sweepstakes will be interesting. Makes sense why we would send out fake interest to drive the price up. This offseason and next has potential for blockbuster moves from desperate teams. Feels good we have the chemistry that these teams couldn’t buy

I’d love Leonard here - he’d be the absolute ideal solution to pretty much every problem this team has. But, I don’t think he picked the Clippers because he thought they were definite champions, I think he just wanted to move home and play in LA. I still give him a lot of credit for not jumping on with LeBron, and I think he’s a Clipper for the rest of his career. 

Who even cares about George, at this point? Wouldn’t shock me if we start hearing some Lamar Odom type of stuff about him eventually, and I want no part of that. 

Agree about the chemistry. It’s important that a sense of continuity from year to year is maintained from now on.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 09-16-2020, 02:11 PM