Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-15-2020, 09:56 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I like Josh Richardson a lot. He should probably be a major target in 2021. I would imagine it'd be hard to pry him away from the Sixers. They are going to be trying to move Horford and/or Harris for better fitting parts.

(09-15-2020, 07:21 PM)omahen Wrote: This is my trade big board of players that I think could be obtained by combination of Wright/Jackson contracts and picks:
1. Richardson (third team needed to provide value player for Philly, #18)
2. Oubre (#18)
3. Schroeder (#18)
4. White (only possible if they don't want to extend him, #18, they can dump other contracts to save money if they want)
5. Young (future 2nd(s))
6. Osman (#31)
7. Kennard (Jackson only, #18)
8. Snell (#31 or future seconds)
9. J.Johnson (straight up or future seconds)

I would be a fan of Oubre for Wright/Jackson/#18. Still only 24 years old and seems to fit the template of a long, athletic 2-way wing Mavs desire.

This trade was pitched to the LockedOn Mavs guys the other days and they dumped all over it. I haven't watched a ton of Oubre but he seems like a pretty good player. I know he has been injured a fair bit over the last few years.
When you start looking for options at the wing there’s just not much on the market. Outside of Otto Porter and Oubre on the trade market and Crowder and DJJ on the FA market there’s not many realistic options that move the needle. Lots of guards and bigs to save the MLE for
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by Jason Terry - 09-15-2020, 10:18 PM