Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-15-2020, 03:07 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I read some King boards and their fans even suggested 18+THJ for 12+Hield. 

I actually also proposed this deal here Smile I guess Hield is better offensively, but not that much as his contract is higher and longer than THJ. You can't pay 20+ mil per year to one way players that don't create. Divac shouldn't be fired, he should be set on fire. Sacramento can get out of his contract, resign Bogi (I doubt they have space for both) to a more reasonable number and move from there. THJ is similar one year rental player, who can be resigned for normal money in 2021. They don't get worse, they gain flexibility.

Still, Hield basically kills a lot of our flexibility, as you said, and he doesn't improve our defense. Even with two good defenders we don't have, our perimeter defense would be crap. I am affraid that would not be enough to really contend. We would be fun to watch, though
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by omahen - 09-15-2020, 03:20 PM