Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-15-2020, 12:56 PM)StepBackJay Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 07:01 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: My prediction on Paul is he goes to NYK.  His agent is now in charge there and needs some credibility heading into 2021.  Paul gives them that.  NYK can easily absorb Paul using a combination of cap room and expiring contracts.  Portis $15mm/NG, Gibson $9.4mm/$1mm, Payton $8mm/$1mm, Ellington $8mm/$1mm and Bullock $4.2mm/$1mm all have contracts that are either Non-Guaranteed (NG) or partially guaranteed at only $1.0mm.  NY can wipe out all of that non-guaranteed salary and use mainly cap room in the deal.  Or, if OKC wants one or more of those guys on an expiring deal, they can be included.

Can't rule out anything with the Knicks but still seems random like they can't decide whether or not they are rebuilding. Bucks need CP3 more than the Knicks do and I think will be the frontrunner.

I agree that CP3 helps the Bucks way more than he helps the Knicks, but isn't Paul to NY the most "Knicks" move you can envision right now? It just seems inevitable. I would hate to be a fan of that..."team."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 09-15-2020, 01:35 PM