Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-15-2020, 09:30 AM)omahen Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 08:49 AM)Kammrath Wrote: He would absolutely be a wing in DAL with his PG skills as just a nice supplement if needed. He would be 3&D wing. And fill a huge need.

He would be like plan Q on my list, but I wouldn't be against it. It would also require trading Wright, though, otherwise you have absolute logjam in the guard/light wing department. Jackson had to play PF because of that. You know it is funny, because I liked trading for him much better last offseason, when we were more in a team building mode. Most of the forum was against it. Now I see us in a contender building mode and move for a reclamation guy like Franky Smokes seems so marginal.
Assuming the Knicks new FO doesn´t have other plans for him, he´ll be a ® FA. He could be a great target, if we have to spread the wealth around. Obviously depends a little on the draft and FA this year, but a DFS contract (12/3) likely gets the job done next summer. He got the defense and his 3pt shooting was at 32.1% last season on a bad team.

Isaac Bonga´s defensive numbers on the Washington Sieverds are even more outrageous and he shot 50/35/82 on obviously very limited attempts. I wonder whether the Wizards will match a solid offer like 15/3. You´d have to think so, but they have to pay Thomas Bryant on top of Wall/Beal, so maybe there is a chance.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by Mavs2019 - 09-15-2020, 12:52 PM