Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-15-2020, 07:01 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: My prediction on Paul is he goes to NYK

I would feel sorry for him, but it is possible. 

(09-15-2020, 07:01 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: I would be interested in swapping Jackson for Ntilikina.

I like Ntilikina, but I don't really see the point. What would be his role? We are not in a position to give starter jobs to reclamation projects. On the bench we already have Brunson and Curry as back up guards. Ntilikina being 3rd PG doesn't make sense for him, because he needs minutes. Would you play him on the wing from the bench to give him minutes? I wouldn't really trust Brunson-Curry-Ntilikina combination and I don't see either Brunson or Curry as good enough to be starters on a contender. I guess it is same as Wright. He was brought to be a starter, didn't work and he was just bad fit for the bench with Curry and Brunson.

If I would go for a guard, I would go for a starter. Otherwise I am looking for wing or PF types.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by omahen - 09-15-2020, 08:06 AM