Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-12-2020, 06:33 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Most stars can handle the ball and play-make so ya I am good with that if the Mavs can find a 3rd star. I was all about Kemba last year. I really wanted Brogdon as well (and would have preferred him over Kemba) but the MBT showed no interest. My issue with star hunting right now is that I don't really see someone available.

As for Crowder I am not sure. He plays a role that's very valuable. I would be good with full MLE depending on how many years I have to attach to it. His fit would be great in terms of skillset altho his 3% isn't great for how many he shoots a game.

Yeah, that's the downside to Crowder, for sure. He's definitely a streaky shooter (looking better now because he's on a great streak in the playoffs) which can be frustrating when you watch him every night. Then again, so are half of the other guys we covet on this board. Smart, for example.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 09-12-2020, 06:40 PM