Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-11-2020, 03:29 PM)LukaDrive Wrote: 2my opinion is 21' isn't about just Giannis. Theres a huge amount of quality players. We shouldnt go all out on trades and chase these players like jrue. That will leverage our future. We need to keep getting these value contracts and put ourselves in a position for 21 or other opportune trades

I think you certainly could. You would have to weight whatever deal you could make now against what could be there in 2021. I think Jrue is on a tier higher than most of what you could get in 2021.

Do you have specific names you are looking at? Most of the UFAs are older or flawed or not going anywhere. There are a bunch of RFAs, not sure which ones are good enough to be obtainable but not good enough for their team to match offers. There are usually a few that you can overpay for but then do we want to do that? I am just not in love with the available players in 2021 enough to sit on our hands for a whole year.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 09-11-2020, 03:39 PM