Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-11-2020, 03:18 PM)khaled1987 Wrote: 2nd tier guys won't come for MLE, so you still need to keep cap space. Now, if we are talking about taking MLE from it, that is ok. But ton of proposed trades will make us with zero cap space in 2021. And basically shooting ourselves in the foot if some of those names were ready to play here. 

Please elaborate with numbers. We have THJ and Bobi coming of the books in 2021 (assuming we trade JJ), thats over 20 mil. Plus more than half of the guys I listed as possible expire in 2021. So even if you add 10 mil MLE guy, you still have 20 mil of cap space in 2021.

(09-11-2020, 03:18 PM)khaled1987 Wrote: You don't present any case for "let's improve our team".

Excuse me? You don't think guys I listed are gettable for Wright/Jackson and picks? You don't think guys I listed improve our team? I don't really understand what you are reffering to. I think we can agree Wright and Jackson have no value on this team and I don't really understand how trading them would kill our chemistry.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by omahen - 09-11-2020, 03:35 PM