Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
Houston is imploding.

They had such a terrible showing against OKC. A series they should've lost. Now they're straight up quitting against the Lakers. Harden is once again shitting the bed in crucial games. 21 points on 2-11 FG. Dude had 20 freaking freethrows. Harden in Game 7 against OKC: 17 points, 4/15 from the field. 1/9 from 3. 8/9 from the line. 

Dude otherwise has been pretty freaking incredible (31ppg on 48/35/85) in the playoffs. Just for whatever reason he cannot show up in big games. 

Does Houston blow it all up this summer? Their new owner is hemorrhaging for money and has done everything he can to avoid paying money when need be. The Westbrook experiment by all accounts was underwhelming for them. 

If I'm the Mavs I'd see what'd it take for RoCo or Tucker. Perfect role players here. And I am really curious to see if the Rockets trade Harden and what kind of packages they'd want. I'd imagine they could fleece NYK for all of their picks and young players.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by SleepingHero - 09-11-2020, 12:00 AM