Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-10-2020, 10:03 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 06:56 PM)cow Wrote: Lonzo has been on my reclamation project wish list.  I think you could turn him into a 3D guy and he also has the ability to be a secondary/tertiary ball handler alongside Luka.  As much as I like Seth, if he's your path to Jrue, I like the gamble.  To a lesser extent, he has a little bit of THJ in him with how streaky he can be.

I love Lonzo the player, and I wouldn't even call him a "reclamation project" because yeah, he's not what he was hyped up to be, but he's progressing about as fast as most rookies do. It's not like he's Fultz. 

But, sadly, I don't think I'd have him on my team at any price if I were a GM. It's not that he can't help you, because he can, but I'd want no part of that awful, terrible, distracting father.

He has seemed to distance himself from BBB and his father.  His father has also seemed to tone down his shenanigans, but maybe that's in part to Lonzo's stock falling or maybe because his dad is now focused on ruining LaMelo's career.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by cow - 09-10-2020, 10:07 PM