Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-10-2020, 02:39 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:33 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: @"Dundalis" - how exactly are you going to get Bradley Beal? He would be the hottest name in the trade market if he became available. You would need a Paul George-type trade which the Mavs simply don't have the assets to pull off.
I think that was in reference to someone he would trade KP for. In that case I think we have the assets if we want to.

Gotcha ya that's what it would take. I know some are nervous ab KP but it's too early to be talking trade with him. At least for the foreseeable future he is a Mav.

(09-10-2020, 02:38 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: RoCo/Tucker types to play WITH KP and DFS, yes!!!! They're quick enough, physical enough, and they understand what they need to contribute on offense to win. They have to be guarded, and if you double off of them, you pay for it. 

Man it would be great, but those guys don't grow on trees. I was really big on the Mavs trying to get RoCo at the trade deadline.

Who is actually available that the Mavs could get?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 09-10-2020, 02:43 PM