Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-10-2020, 01:40 PM)Mike lorenzo Wrote: Disculpe amigo, pero no se saldrá del contrato de Powell. y un tipo pagado de más y promedio (thj) y obtener un Allstar .. Sí, sería maravilloso ... pero solo tendría 28 equipos superando su oferta ...

Por supuesto. Powell es un gran problema para los Mavs. Pero, mover el contrato de Powell no es imposible. Especialmente si da 20 miliones de espacio para los Bucks y Thunder. 

My bad if my spanish was terrible there. Been a very long time and thought it'd be fun to see if I still had it. I'm probably at a 3rd grade level lol. Anyways, I don't think the trade I posed was likely. More it was like an interesting thought experiment to see if the Mavs could facilitate a 3-team deal that nets the Bucks CP3. It is possible. I figured since OKC is going into rebuild mode Adams would be on his way out and I doubt they want to pay the tax. Mavs are one of a few teams that has the space to take back these big contracts. 

Either way, there are (well there definitely is) better trades for the Mavs this offseason that nets them a better 3rd option.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by SleepingHero - 09-10-2020, 02:15 PM