Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-10-2020, 11:01 AM)omahen Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 10:59 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: You would probably be sending away THJ in the deal.

We are certainly not in play for a trade with Milwaukee. We don't have anything that they could really use. However, if they trade for CP3, Bledsoe is going to OKC and OKC has no use of him. Now, there would be many options how to trade for him from OKC, including Wright and Powell bad contracts.

Milwaukee doesn't really have a way to trade for CP3 without sending off Middleton bc CP3's contract is so massive. I imagine Milwaukee would rather have expiring THJ over Bledsoe. They struggled shooting in the playoffs. I don't think Mavs would value Bledsoe enough over THJ who is obviously a good fit here and is on an expiring contract.

If you can show me a legal trade that does some kind of 3-way CP3 deal it would be interesting but the salary matching would be very difficult as far as I can tell. That being said I think Houston had a crazy trade last year with a ton of moving parts.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 09-10-2020, 11:05 AM