Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
Sato would be a big upgrade over Delon. He should have been the guy they got in the first place. I would gladly do Delon + #31 for Sato. Bulls might do that as they could see Delon as a similar player and they are likely in rebuild mode so #31 would be useful to them.

(09-10-2020, 10:27 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Gentlemen,

The game has changed. This is not a team with post prime Dirk as the selling point. We have Luka with 10+ years of MVP level play to come and a unicorn. If Giannis doesn't re-sign we have a good shot.

That being said, we should be able to position ourselves to sign Giannis and improve the team this off-season as well.

I sort of agree but to the extent they improve the team its going to be with careful maneuvering that doesn't add 2021 money. I am like 90% sure the MLE will not be spent absent a move that ships Wright off and there's a high probably that whoever we get is expiring. Whatever combination of moves that happen I would not expect any new dollars on 2021. In fact if Wright is shipped we might see those dollars go down.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 09-10-2020, 10:28 AM