Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-09-2020, 03:10 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 02:06 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: The Ringer's Kevin O'Connor reported the Bucks are the "clear favorites" to sign Antetokounmpo when he becomes a free agent in 2021. However, the Miami HeatGolden State WarriorsToronto Raptors and Dallas Mavericks are lining up a possible offer, and the Los Angeles Clippers are considering all of their options in a potential sign-and-trade.

"One of the sources said Giannis has an 'admiration' for Clippers head coach Doc Rivers," O'Connor wrote.

I think based on all of Giannis' comments today about how he is in no way looking for a trade and how he wants to build a culture in MIL, I put the chances of him leaving at less than 5%. Stuff would have to go horribly wrong next year. 

Mavs should just look to make this team as good as it possibly can. F cap space. Luka WILL be better than Giannis is currently. There are arguments that as an individual he is already. As much as I want to create a death team with Luka+KP+Giannis, it seems less and less likely its gonna happen.

Well said.  I agree that it is unlikely that Giannis leaves and if he does leave, the chances are slim that he'd pick Dallas.  Plan Powder needs to be treated like Old Yeller.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by cow - 09-09-2020, 05:21 PM