Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-09-2020, 12:19 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: OPJ is for sure their biggest prize to be had if the articles are correct in that they want to find him a new home. The 1 year price tag is really steep, but he makes this starting unit really good IMO. He can score as much as THJ did this year if not better in all honesty, and while he's at it he can be a lock down defender 1-4!

Finding a trade that gets OPJ, Tomas and Young here would be our starting unit with Luka and KP. 

OPJ/Tomas/Young for THJ/Kleber/Wright/Brunson/Jackson/#18 and 31 is a trade I'd do in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I will continue to beat the drum I was beating when OPJ was in WAS....he checks all the boxes of what this team needs. I might make him priority one of the whole offseason if I were the Mavs.

I think OPJ, Tomas, and Young would all be an incredible fit of what this team needs, complementing Luka/KP VERY well.

I would be sad to lose Kleber, but would be willing to part with him to get OPJ and Tomas. However, this is my main question:

What is CHI's direction? What are they looking to accomplish in a trade?  Do they want capspace? Do they want picks? Do they want young talent? 

Figuring this out is the key to putting together a reasonable trade package.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by Kammrath - 09-09-2020, 01:57 PM