Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-09-2020, 12:19 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 11:59 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote: I just can´t see them trading Lavine, Markkanen or WCJ. That would be completely idiotic. That it´s the Bulls is probably our only hope. I´d be happy enough to get OPJ, while dumping Wright or Powell in the process.
Only reason I include Markkanen is because of the articles coming from Chi beat writers saying he is on the out with them. I know WCJ is out of the question, but would still love to pry him from them somehow. 

I just don't think Lavine's NBA upbringing is conducive to taking a backseat to 2 better players. That is one of the biggest reasons I'm not high on him. 

OPJ is for sure their biggest prize to be had if the articles are correct in that they want to find him a new home. The 1 year price tag is really steep, but he makes this starting unit really good IMO. He can score as much as THJ did this year if not better in all honesty, and while he's at it he can be a lock down defender 1-4!

Finding a trade that gets OPJ, Tomas and Young here would be our starting unit with Luka and KP. 

OPJ/Tomas/Young for THJ/Kleber/Wright/Brunson/Jackson/#18 and 31 is a trade I'd do in a heartbeat. We'd have to do a bit more work in the offseason, but that group would be great moving into next season!

That's beyond ugly -
I wouldn't swap the players, but why would we give them the picks on top?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by Mapka - 09-09-2020, 12:44 PM