Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-04-2020, 12:16 PM)omahen Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 11:18 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: @omahen I guess we watched different games bc I saw a KP-less Mavs team that couldn't stop Harrell, especially in transition.

First you said rim running, now its transition. So which is it? I guess plenty of others responded how Harrell actually played, so I don't need to repeat the facts.

I guess I was thinking ab his overall play. Powell is a similar player to Harrell in my view altho Harrell is much more productive and will be getting an even bigger contract.

I don't really understand the idea that Harrell isn't a guy you can play in the playoffs. He is going to be playing 20 mpg on a team that's probably going to the NBA finals.

Furthermore what's the larger point, that we should bench Powell in the playoffs? I suppose that could happen but I doubt it. If the argument is we should dump Powell somewhere that ship has definitely sailed. If we thought he would be hard to move before he is definitely not going to be moved now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by StepBackJay - 09-04-2020, 12:40 PM