Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
Why would you trade Maxi for picks, especially considering our draft history? I'm not saying Maxi is untouchable but he's the kind of contract you'd lump into a bigger trade deal because he is an asset because of contract, age and progress as a player. Same for DFS and Curry to an extent.

What if THJ opts out?

I know getting another young player seems unlikely but a lot of the names mentioned just don't move the needle for me, then again this team has so many holes that most all of them would improve us, except Griffin. Maybe Giannis extends this off season and kills that pipe dream. Anyone up for CP3 rental (not even sure we could maneuver enough to fit him on the team)?

I also see little to no chance we trade KP unless another superstar wants out and has Dallas as one of his destinations. I'm not sure this latest knee injury has soured the MBT. I do think we need to rethink the long term outlook of the Luka/KP pairing.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by cow - 09-03-2020, 01:19 PM